Tuesday 17 January 2012

Beauty Review - L'Oreal Sublime Mousse


Having been blonde for quite a while now I have decided to give into the siren call of red hair once again and hit the bottle.  As I spent at least half my teenage pocket money on Wella Colour Mousses I was quite excited to try the Sublime Mousse which I bought in Flaming Copper.  


Once mixed the dye comes out of the pump action bottom as a nice light foam but this becomes liquid far too quickly, soaking in to the hair almost immediately.  I was surprised by how tricky this then became to spread, instead of the normal section by section colour application the instructions recommended massaging the foam into your hair gently like a shampoo, but this just was not possible!


So now I'm a little torn,  the application and coverage was awful but the colour is so pretty I think I am willing to risk giving it a second chance.  Next time I will treat this as a standard home dye and apply section by section rather than attempting the application as advised. Hopefully it won't turn out like this again.....


I like it - what do you think?

Disclaimer: Image is for representation purposes only.  The 'used to be with' It Girl would like to clarify that Geri Halliwell is not, and has never been, a With It Girl.

No comments:

Post a Comment