Monday 23 January 2012

Justify My Love

The ubercute Paddington Bear style bags produced by The Cambridge Satchel Company are almost ubiquitous accessories amongst bloggers.  With their wide range of colours including neons and metallics and their collaboration with high street fashionista one-stop-shop Urban Outfitters they can help anyone add an easy dash of eccentric British schoolgirl chic to their look.  Personally I'm partial to a satchel but it's the sleeker simpler lines of The Music Bag that truly sets my fashion pulse racing and this season I am lusting after this candy pink bag...

Ok, so the bags are well made from good quality leather and thereby a worthy investment BUT this colour is so of the moment I can't justify this purchase to myself in those terms... except my wardrobe consisting mainly of autumn/winter colours - navy, mustard, burgandy and grey - could really do with a splash of colour to bring it up to date and this would definitely be a better use of cash than blowing my pennies on a pile of pallor draining pastels in Primark...

What I really need is a sugar (pink) daddy to take the decision out of my hands!

No comments:

Post a Comment